facebook twitter youtube pro location cart tooth_decay tooth_decay_2 teeth_whitening dental_plaque adult child share mail print menu-mobile close map list-map search didyouknow arrow-right arrow-left left-thin-arrow right-thin-arrow faq folder record bad_breath toothaches mouth_ulcers dental_whitening sensitive_gums dental_thrusts oral_injuries tooth_sensitivity

When should you consult your dentist for mouth irritation or minor wounds?

When the irritation or oral injuries are due to braces, removable prosthetics (dentures) or the sharp edge of a tooth, it is essential to consult your dentist as soon as possible.

An appointment with the dentist should also be made when such irritation comes with other local symptoms (unusual whitish deposits, small blisters, wounds larger than 10 mm in diameter, for example) or general symptoms (such as high temperature or fatigue). In this case, you must consult your GP.

Other questions ?

For specific questions, please contact us directly..

We'd love to help you. Visit our page Contact